Get Involved >
Parish Mission Partners
SOMA Parish Mission Partners
This partnership builds and maintains a live, active and mutually beneficial relationship between your church and SOMA and so makes an effective resource for you, envisioning your church for Renewal & Mission both at home and overseas, as well as fulfilling SOMA’s call and ministry abroad and in the UK.
We provide for SOMA Parish Mission Partners:
I thank God for leading SOMA to Africa. The Holy Spirit led the Team here.'
- SOMA’s magazine SHARING, three times a year for each member of the congregation (for personally handing to the congregation, rather than being 'left at the back')
- our three-times-a-year daily prayer diary
- further regular news updates, midway between SHARINGs
- an experienced SOMA speaker for a Sunday, approximately every 12 months
- invitation, information and encouragement for leaders and members of the congregation as a group or individually to participate in SOMA mission teams abroad
- invitation and encouragement for intercessors to become involved with SOMA
- an information leaflet that introduces SOMA
- full servicing of the above through your designated contact person in the Parish, such as a member of the Missionary Committee, other church leader, etc, as well as the Incumbent & staff team
'Every SOMA Team I’ve brought back has had a massive impact on the DNA of mission in my church.'
In return we ask SOMA Parish Mission Partners to agree to:
- encourage prayer for SOMA in services, groups and by individuals
- consistently communicate news about SOMA to the church
- encourage individuals to get involved with SOMA by joining Teams, becoming SOMA Intercessors, hosting SOMA overseas visitors and Teams, attending SOMA activities, etc
- seek to financially support SOMA
For further information or to discuss possibilities, please complete theParish mission partners invite formor contact Stephen Dinsmore